The ultimate experience, our Two-Bedroom Residence measures 3,350 square feet and offers stunning views of Boston Harbor and the city skyline.
This space starts with a guest powder room in the foyer leading into a living and dining area with seating for eight and a granite wet bar. Each corner bedroom offers panoramic views via floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as our King Encore Dream Bed, dressed in 507-thread-count linens. Tech-friendly amenities include a 75-inch 4K ultra HDTV in the living area and a 40-inch pop-up 4K ultra HDTV at the foot of each bed, as well as bedside mobile-charging devices and wireless iPads for one-touch access to room controls, guest services and resort information.
Each bedroom’s bathroom includes a separate shower and deep-soaking air bubble tub, dual sinks, seated vanity area and 24-inch flat-screen HDTV.
Our Two-Bedroom Residence Explore
two-bedroom residence Room Features
- 3,350-square-foot suite with views of Boston Harbor and the city skyline
- Entry foyer with powder room
- Separate living room area with 75-inch flat-screen 4K Ultra HDTV and On Demand movies
- King Encore Dream Bed with 507-thread-count linens
- 40-inch pop-up television in bedroom
- Executive desk area with high-speed wireless internet access
- Bedside phone with dual lines and speaker
- Bedside mobile charging device
- Spacious marble bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub, dual sinks, and 24-inch flat-screen HDTV
- Signature Wynn Resorts robes
- Wireless, detachable bedside iPad for one-touch access to room controls, guest services, digital media and resort information
- Voice-activated device to control curtains, lighting, heating and air conditioning, room service and privacy settings
- Walk-in closets in both bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hair dryer and umbrella
- In-room laptop safe and stocked mini-bar
- 40-inch pop-up television in bedroom
Frequently Asked Questions
How many guests can be accommodated within the Two-Bedroom Residence?
Encore Boston Harbor limits occupancy in this room to a maximum of four (4) guests. Rollaway beds are available upon request for an additional charge.
When can I check in to my room?
Check in is available at 4 p.m. daily.
Can I check in early?
Our published and recommended check-in time is 4 p.m. on your day of arrival. However, if we have your room/suite available, we are always happy to check the reservation in early. Please call the Front Desk at (857) 770-4001 if you need to check-in early, as early check-in is based on availability.
What time is check out?
Check out time is at 11 a.m. Late check out is based on availability. Please call the Front Desk at (857) 770-4001.
Is smoking allowed in my room?
Smoking is not allowed inside of Encore Boston Harbor. There is a $500 deep-cleaning fee charged for smoking in a guest room. Cannabis products are prohibited in guest rooms and throughout the resort.
Are outside food and drink allowed?
Guests may not bring more than one (1) bottle of wine, one (1) six-pack or a fifth of liquor. Outside food (other than small snacks) and coolers are not permitted. Guests arriving with these items will be required to check them at the Bell Desk or leave them in their vehicle for the duration of their visit.
Do you offer In-Room Dining?
Enjoy a variety of dining options without leaving the comfort of your room. Press the In-Room Dining button on the home screen of the guestroom iPad to place an order. For more information, please click here.
What is the Encore Boston Harbor Rate Promise?
Our promise to you: The rates offered on our website are the lowest available anywhere online, guaranteed. In the unlikely event that you do find a better rate elsewhere, we promise to match it and upgrade your room. Click here to learn more.
Is this room pet-friendly?
Pets are not permitted within the resort. Guests may be accompanied by a service animal.
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
Cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid the penalty of one night's room rate and tax. For promotional complimentary room offers that cancel or no show, a $100 fee plus taxes will be applied to the credit card provided.